Our family has been to Cayman 6 times, we love it there. This is the third time we have stayed at Sunset Cove and have found that this is the best location...walking distance to many restaurants, shops and town, a big plus for our teenage kids not needing to be driven everywhere! We always stay in the 3 bedroom oceanfront units, the best value for that amount of space and view. The beach is 100% better since they built the cove . Debbie in the rental office is awesome! Some day we hope to buy our own unit there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands