First time in Grand Cayman - did lots of research and ending up selecting Coral Stone for our family of 4 - these are all 3 bedroom condos with gorgeous beach view, nice pool, hot tub - easy access to comfortable beach chairs. Some of the 3 bedrooms are offered as 2 bedrooms at discounted price (they lock one room) which is what we did (unit #29). The website photos are very accurate. Furnishings well kept. Full well equipped kitchen. Beds comfy. The location is fantastic - can easily walk to grocery store, liquor store and several great restaurants. The beach is perfect there - not rocky - ocean like swimming is giant super clean pool. There's actually good snorkeling from the beach if you take a 6 minute walk up the beach (past the Ritz) to Governors Beach - nice reef about 30 yards out.
Management at Coral Stone were helpful - I was not expecting daily housekeeping service - but we got it. Would definitely go back to Coral Stone. I have no desire to fight people at large hotels for a beach chair. By the way, you can certainly walk over to the Ritz and buy a pina coloda (for $13) if you want, but we were making our own - and were quite pleased! You can also rent jetskis, etc from the beach easily - so you really don't lose any hotel amenities by staying at Coral Stone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach and tickle the sand with your toes, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands