Fantastic place - right on the very best part of Seven Mile Beach. Beautifully done condos, all 3 bedroom/ 3 bath, full (gourmet) kitchens, plasma TVs in every room (large one in living room), screened in balcony overlooking the beach and ocean - perfect place for sipping margaritas and watching the sun sink into the Caribbean. This place is a great find - and I hesitated to post this and let everyone in on it because we will be coming back as often as possible!
If you can manage it, book #35 - it is a third floor end unit and it feels like a very upscale private home. No tacky "tropical prints" or wicker furniture. Each unit has washer/dryer, internet connections, and a very friendly, helpful staff.
Cannot say enough good things about the Coralstone - we were amused by how many Ritz guests (right next door) kept wandering over and asking about the condos - they were crowded on their beach and pay 3 to 5 times what we were - so they came and picked up brochures and told us they would be ditching the Ritz next time around.
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants a beautiful condo with a picture perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach and tickle the sand with your toes, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands