Our family spent 8 days in the Britannia Villas (King's Court Villas #2030) They are clean, spacious and provide all the comforts of home. Our unit was along the canal with 2 balconies which were very quiet compared to the busy seven mile beach area. It was a short car ride to the beach where we had parking at the Grand Cayman Beach Suites. The beach area provided us with a swim up bar, spa, gym, two restaurants, red sail activities and a boutique. The pool, hot tub, tennis courts and golf course was a short walk from our condo.
Debbie and her staff did a wonderful job with recommending restaurants and attractions. We did the Stingray tour (Dexter's Fantasea) Nicki's Beach Rides and Oh Boy deep sea fishing charters. We were very satisfied with all of them.
I would highly recommend this location. We hope to return some day.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Villas Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Britannia Villas Grand Cayman Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Grand Cayman
- Britannia Villas Grand Cayman Cayman Islands
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Britannia Villas Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.