We stayed at the Ritz in November in an ocean side room. From the moment we arrived the staff made us feel special. The room and the view was just perfect. We ate at Taikun which has the best sushi on the island and they let us take our unfinished wine bottle back to the room. We also had the breakfast at 7. The food and freshly squeezed juices were amazing. The only complaint I have is the drinks were very expensive for what you got. I am a huge fan of Caesars (Canadian Bloody Mary) and had a few at the beach bar. They cost around 16 dollars US and I know other places on island where you can get the same for less then half that. I expected to pay more for drinks at the Ritz but I also expected them to be a bit more special.
My favorite thing was the bag tags that were on our luggage when we got it back. Small thing but a very nice keepsake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Caribbean resort located on exclusive Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman is a short 70-minute flight from Miami. The resort will include 365 guestrooms and 69 of our Residences at The Ritz-Carlton. The resort will also include golf, tennis, La Prairie Spa and seven restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Cayman Islands