“"Perfection & Beauty in one "” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
$100 Resort Credit & More
Ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Seven Mile Beach
“"Perfection & Beauty in one "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the property for 4 nights . It was just a little getaway with tons of luxury .
This is a beautiful property with fantastic restaurants and the best spa on the Island .
Rooms are adequate for the price and staff is always there with a smile to accommodate all your wishes and needs .
Another great Ritz Holiday .

• Stayed August 2013

1,522 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (365)
Clarksburg, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

When you stay at the Ritz Carlton on Grany Cayman's 7 mile beach, make sure to book a room with the ocean view and on the ocean side of the hotel. The hotel is actually on 2 sides of the street, connected by an indoor walkway that looks like a hall (art on the walls, carpet, etc.). The back side is not near the ocean, though it has a nice pool area which is good for families with young children - there is also a more casual restaurant outdoors on this side.

Oceanside the views are spectacular, you can walk right past the pool and onto the beach,...then keep walking for miles. Gorgeous crystal blue water, white sands. Be with friends, or alone if you prefer.

Food in the restaurant inside the ground level was very good, but also expensive. The outdoor BarJack bar poolside on the oceanside is a great place to cool off, and hang with friends at the end of the day, to plan your evening.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had booked a reservation with the Ritz and was very excited to experience the 5 Star treatment. Got our reservation to find out we were going to be upgraded. We called reservations to see if there was a mistake and to also find out exactly where our room would be located, with great excitement. In speaking with the front desk the person who handled the call was rude and curt, we also had a questions and was talked to as if we were dirt! My husband and I decided, at that moment, no matter the upgrade and the 5 star rating, that we would not be treated like that.How would they be when we actually got there? We are very excited in return back to Cayman Islands. In has been a while and it will be my husband's 65th Birthday celebration! We have booked the Westin where we stayed a number of years ago.:) Despite the 4 Stars and 79% recommendation, they were pleasant, professional and also as excited for our arrival as we are. We will arrive this week and I am looking forward to our vacation! Ritz, remember, EVERYTHING COUNTS!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I just got back from a quick getaway to the Ritz and I can't believe I'm back home again. My stay was to celebrate my birthday and I had the best time. The service was excellent starting with the person that took my reservation. The check in was smooth. We had an oceanfront room our view was spectacular. The hotel was very quiet we felt like we were the only people at the property. The hotel itself is a bit dated we had an updated room. I'm big on bedding in hotels and the sheets were Frette and they felt like silk. Our room was so quiet we slept like babies.

The beach is beautiful we parked ourselves for 2 days with mojitos in hand. I loved the floating bars that were anchored right off the beach. The sand is powdery white. The beachside service was great.

We had my birthday dinner at Seven. The food was great our waiter must have been informed that we celebrating and wished me a Happy Birthday as soon as we sat down. The restaurant had a very casual chill atmosphere. It's also were we had breakfast. Excellent.

The Silver Sea spa was one of the best I've ever been to. The pampering starts as soon as you walk in. The whole feel is very tranquil as a spa should be. We had a couples massage that was amazing. At the end of the treatment they set up glasses of champagne, chocolate truffles sprinkled with rose petals to continue my celebration.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to experience exemplary service with a beautiful tropical setting.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Ritz on Seven Mile Beach. Room - gorgeous (had the beach side view); staff -- couldn't be nicer. Kudos to Matt at the BarJack bar (at the pool). Gave us terrific service and recommended some fabulous restaurants (all price ranges). We visited off season, so a bit of rain, but we didn't miss out on anything (except our stingray foray). Food was good at the hotel.

VISIT the spa. WOW!!! Actually talked my husband into a couples massage. Linda and Jenn -- terrific!!

We'll be back.

Room Tip: If you can, spring for the beach side of the hotel (although the other side of the street is very ni...
omaha, nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I'm writing this review from a hotel room at the Ritz in Grand Cayman. This is our 6th night here and we have one to go. The hotel is beautiful! The ocean water outside the hotel is even more beautiful. We have stayed at 4 other Ritz Carlton properties and our stay in Grand Cayman is one of the best experiences we've had so far. We seek out Ritz Carlton's wherever we go because we understand you can't have a better guest experience with any other hotel chain. Because it's the off season here the hotel is only at about 20% occupancy. The attentiveness we have received is beyond any expectations we could ever hope for. I'm being sincere when I say that every single employee that we have encountered has truly wanted to make our experience at the hotel the best it possibly can be. All the reviews you read about Grand Cayman being expensive, it's true! It's outrageous here! The food cost is ridiculous! But! It's all worth it! It's wonderful! I read a review on this property before getting here. It said basically, you can always make more money but you can't make up the memories. If you're planning on staying at a Ritz then you're already willing to drop the cash. Spend it, love it and have a truly wonderful vacation.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean front room on the 6th floor. Otherwise you may have an issue with the palm trees b...
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

This is a large resort and we stayed in a renovated ocean view room. Great view and rooms with this view have easier access to beach and to breakfast. Worth the extra cash IMHO. Not sure which Rooms have and have not been renovated but I would recommend asking for a renovated room. Upon arrival our room wasn't ready but they sent me an email when it was while we lounged on the beach. Once we checked into our room we wanted to take a nap but heard an endless clanging and banging sound. After about an hour, the manager Called me to tell me that they were working on a nearby room and this would only be temporary. This was the only negative about our room during our stay. The food was expensive but good. We did eat dinner at their flagship restaurant Blue on our first night. The service was aloof As we had to ask for drink menus and our waiter would disappear for long periods of time. Our dinner took approximately three hours. The food however overall was very good. The remainder of the staff was very helpful and friendly. The only reason I did not give it five stars was because of our room not being ready on arrival and the banging sound that we were greeted to. Also the service at their flagship restaurant did not meet Ritz Carleton level . They should have an adults only pool also as many of us go to the resort to relax and not hear screaming children running around. Otherwise I would have given the resort five stars. Please be aware that there is an approximate 25 to 30% in additional taxes and fees over added to the room rate (we knew this beforehand).

Stayed August 2013

Been to The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman? Share your experiences!