When you stay at the Ritz Carlton on Grany Cayman's 7 mile beach, make sure to book a room with the ocean view and on the ocean side of the hotel. The hotel is actually on 2 sides of the street, connected by an indoor walkway that looks like a hall (art on the walls, carpet, etc.). The back side is not near the ocean, though it has a nice pool area which is good for families with young children - there is also a more casual restaurant outdoors on this side.
Oceanside the views are spectacular, you can walk right past the pool and onto the beach,...then keep walking for miles. Gorgeous crystal blue water, white sands. Be with friends, or alone if you prefer.
Food in the restaurant inside the ground level was very good, but also expensive. The outdoor BarJack bar poolside on the oceanside is a great place to cool off, and hang with friends at the end of the day, to plan your evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, a luxury resort where sparkling blue waters blend seamlessly with the sand and sky to create your perfect Caribbean oasis. Located on an archipelago of three picturesque islands, our Cayman Islands resort offers a breathtaking location unlike anywhere else on earth. From the white sands of Seven Mile Beach to world-renowned restaurants including Blue, by renowned seafood chef Eric Ripert, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman luxury resort offers guests an unforgettable escape from the everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Cayman Islands