Our family of three stayed here from July 20 to the 27th. It is a large hotel that spans both sides of the street. As others have mentioned there are rooms available on the beach side and the resort side. We stayed on the resort side . Yes you do have to walk a little further to get to the beach but it's really not far and you walk through a beautiful art gallery. The main lobby is on the resort side so as others have pointed out if you stay on the beach side and have a car you have to do the walk in reverse every time you want your car.
The hotel was beautifully decorated and the service was wonderful. Everyone was warm and friendly and always greeted you and welcomed you back each time you left the hotel. A special shout out to Ollie at the front door who really stood out in our opinion and gave us some excellent suggestions re restaurants.
The hotel is more expensive than some of the other choices on Seven Mile beach but you do get great service and there are a lot of things included in your resort fee. All beach equipment which includes snorkels, kayaks, sailing and paddle boarding are available at no extra charge. There were people at the beach to give you instructions and lessons if you needed. There was complimentary ice cream by the towel hut every afternoon at three and an outdoor movie every night next to Periwinkles.
We totally enjoyed staying here and would recommend it to families or couples. We loved Grand Cayman and will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Ritz-Carlton Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Caribbean resort located on exclusive Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman is a short 70-minute flight from Miami. The resort will include 365 guestrooms and 69 of our Residences at The Ritz-Carlton. The resort will also include golf, tennis, La Prairie Spa and seven restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.