This resort is like none my husband and I had ever stayed at before. The service was impeccable and the hotel and beach were second to none. The hotel was decorated perfectly and the atmosphere was luxurious. We stayed at the Ritz for 4 nights beginning of June. From the moment we drove up to the Ritz it was evident the employees went above and beyond. Check-In was smooth and pleasant and the assistance to our room and the explanation of all the amenities was appreciated.
We ended up eating at Seven the first evening as well as for breakfast the day after. I highly recommend this restaurant where even if you don't see it on the menu it's likely not a problem. I ordered raspberry dressing and it was not already made, but the waiter checked with the chef and it was easily made up... It was wonderful. It is a pricey restaurant, expect at least $200 for a dinner and about $70 for breakfast.
The pool side is wonderful and the service again superb. Expect your towel, which hugs your beach chair like a sheet, to be set up by the attendants on duty. You will have your drinks served to you there as well as at the beach. Service at the beach for drinks can be a little slow, which was a rad but disappointing, but overall we were still very happy. The beach itself is the best we have enjoyed. The water so refreshing and not wavy! You can enjoy long walks on the 7 mike beach. A little hint, if you walk to the right of the hotel on the beach the public beach is only about 10 minutes away. We would walk there every day and grab a Piña Colada for half the price at the Ritz and then enjoy it there and just before we left we would grab one for the walk back... It was wonderful! We would then grab a few drinks beach side at the Ritz. The Pinas at the Ritz are great, but $20 bucks a drink is a bit much!
The Silver Rain Spa was wonderful and we really enjoyed our couples massage. The service again was impeccable and first rate! The ambiance was perfect and I can now only dream of going back again!
You will enjoy you're stay here, but bring you pocket book! Nothing is cheap here. The stocked fridge is anything but cheap for what you get. There are two shops where you can buy ridiculously expensive clothing as well as other travel related items. Also as you go towards the beach side if you in the main entrance area, the halls are filled with art if you are interested in local paintings and local structures, but bring a few thousand C$ ;)
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Ritz-Carlton Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Caribbean resort located on exclusive Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman is a short 70-minute flight from Miami. The resort will include 365 guestrooms and 69 of our Residences at The Ritz-Carlton. The resort will also include golf, tennis, La Prairie Spa and seven restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.