This was our 2nd visit to the Grand Cayman Ritz. We stayed on the resort side of the hotel again because that's all the was available on short notice. (We checked out of the GC Marriott after one night)
My husband and I had remembered that it seemed like such a long walk to the beach side the first time we visited but that didn't seem to be the case this time. We kept saying, "why did this seem so inconvenient"? After a walk on the beach in the morning then a delicious breakfast at Seven we would spend most of our time at the lagoon pool on the resort side. It is sooo much quieter than the beach side and the service from Robert and Dennis was awesome! We had lunch at Periwinkle most days. The spa is amazing. I didn't buy any services but used the whirlpool, steam room and sauna.
The Ritz does charge a $50 a day resort fee on top of the quoted rate but all excercise classes, the spa, and the beach equipment is included.
Our last day there was a rainy one but we enjoyed ourself at the free wine tasting that the Sommelier offered. We had some amazing wines.....Pinot Noir to be exact.....and met some nice people.
Overall, it's an amazing property! We will stay there again and will be requesting the resort side. Too many kiddos on the beach side for my taste!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Caribbean resort located on exclusive Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman is a short 70-minute flight from Miami. The resort will include 365 guestrooms and 69 of our Residences at The Ritz-Carlton. The resort will also include golf, tennis, La Prairie Spa and seven restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Cayman Islands