“A nice break from the beach” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Health Clubs, Wellness & Spas
More attraction details
Owner description: Bliss is a heart inspired Studio where you will feel welcome, safe, encouraged and empowered. The beautiful, light- filled, loving facility offers a non-competitive and encouraging atmosphere. Whether you are an experienced Yogi or a beginner, Bliss will offer a body shaping, mind calming, joy enhancing and Blissful experience.We offer 8 classes a day Monday to Friday and several over the weekend in Power Vinyasa, Flow, Anusara, Kundalini, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Meditation and more!
Saskatoon, Canada
73 attraction reviews
“A nice break from the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

My wife has stopped at Bliss Living and Yoga twice. It is a yoga studio and has not pretenses of being anything more than that. The staff are welcoming and friendly, as keen to see one-timers as they are the many locals who drop in. The classes are good -- and there are many of them offered over the course of the week. We were staying too far away to take advantage of their great week specials. What a lovely service to have available on Cayman. It is pricey by North American standards, if not my Cayman rates, but my wife found the workout to be well worthwhile.

Visited August 2012

Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“$25 for a week of classes? What a bargain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Every time I'm in the caymans I feel like my only chance for a workout is to go find a gym. Never again! The studio was clean and the staff was professional. They offer flow, power, restorative and hot yoga every day of the week. I went to 3 hot yoga classes during the intro week and they hit the spot. Combined with some ocean swimming and other outdoor activities, I didn't feel gross after a long vacation. Next year I'm going to get a full month membership.

DC
3 attraction reviews
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

My only complaint was that I was too busy diving and unable to attend more classes. Good ambiance and well kept studio with high end mats for drop-ins to use. Chantelle's Flow classes were the only ones I was able to attend, however she was fantastic both times. She truly lead our class rather than merely going through the motions. If ever in the Caymans again, I will be sure to visit Bliss again.

Schenectady, New York
“Excellent Classes @ Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I took 3 classes here the week of my vacation and learned something new from every single one of them. The studio is very bright and clean - one of the nicest studios I have been to.The instructors are excellent. Lots of cues and hands-on. The classes challenge you on a physical and mental level.

Herndon, Virginia
“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

dropped in for a few classes while on vacation and had a GREAT time. beautiful smaller studio with excellent shop if you've forgotten anything. Manduka pro lite mats for use at no cost (wow) and a really accommodating staff. Mainly ended up in Chantelle's classes and she's fantastic - not just calling out poses but really leading the class and calling out all the little pose reminders that transform an OK class into an excellent class.