“Wonderful find - delicious food!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Southern Spice

Southern Spice
Bay Town Plaza | Between KFC and HSBC Bank On West Bay Rd., Seven Mile Beach KY1-1009, Grand Cayman
+1 345-949-5550
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Entertaining clients Dining options:Friday Buffet, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Desserts
Saratoga, California
“Wonderful find - delicious food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

We decided to check out southern spice and were pleasantly surprised by the well decorated interior.The service was prompt,friendly, courteous and personal
I had a bad cold and cough and the waiter was very nice about getting me hot water to drink and even offering me some to take along for our drive back!
The food was authentic and tasty, the chicken was spicy and delicious, the chutneys were flavorful
The dosas were crisp and light and delicious- they were huge though! The portions were generous
We enjoyed our lunch and would highly recommend it to others who want a change from the usual fare in other local restaurants.

92% Recommend
Grand Cayman
“Yum! Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

You are treated like gold when you come here and the food is incredible! We go here once amonth or so and absolutely love it!

Visited March 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“To HOT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I made it very clear I wanted mild and it came out way to Indian HOT. Could not even eat it. They said this is mild and had to pay for food I could not eat...........

Visited May 2012
Harrison, New Jersey
“KIller Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

AMazing Indian food. Nice dinning pleasure for me and my family, we loved the Paneer Butter Masala, Mango Lassi and the Nan Bread.

Great Service and yes How can i forget the papadams... :)

New York City, New York
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Amazing Indian Food and Great Service. On my trip to Cayman I visited quite a few restaurants and I think this one was the best amongst all. Love the food, ambience and yes the service.

Servers were very helpful.