“To HOT” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Southern Spice

Southern Spice
Bay Town Plaza | Between KFC and HSBC Bank On West Bay Rd., Seven Mile Beach KY1-1009, Grand Cayman
+1 345-949-5550
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Entertaining clients Dining options:Friday Buffet, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Desserts
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“To HOT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I made it very clear I wanted mild and it came out way to Indian HOT. Could not even eat it. They said this is mild and had to pay for food I could not eat...........

Visited May 2012

92% Recommend
Harrison, New Jersey
“KIller Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

AMazing Indian food. Nice dinning pleasure for me and my family, we loved the Paneer Butter Masala, Mango Lassi and the Nan Bread.

Great Service and yes How can i forget the papadams... :)

• Visited May 2012
New York City, New York
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Amazing Indian Food and Great Service. On my trip to Cayman I visited quite a few restaurants and I think this one was the best amongst all. Love the food, ambience and yes the service.

Servers were very helpful.

• Visited May 2012
George Town, null, Cayman Islands
“Lovely Interior & Good Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Our family have always been there many times and it had always been a pleasant one. From the entrance till we leave , its we r their VIp's..just not us, every customer is treated with the same note. And the service is very attentive , not to mention Mr.Madhavan, always to ur service with a smile. To begin with, i love the lassi's available there, sply the Mango Lassi. My 3 yr old son loves the Chickpeas sundal & the Papads given as a complimentary. Then the starters, the Samosa's , Paneer Kebabs are good. And the hutneys given with it is really good. for the main course, we always opt for Dosa's and Buter/Garlic Naan's with Butter Chicken Masala, Fish Vepudu,Lamb Vindaloo!!If u need any variation, they do it like spicy, medium. Butter chicken is a must, its very yummy. they always ensure we are satisfied with our dish and for my son, they always make an egg dosa which he likes much. And the desserts are good too..must try the Gulab Jamuns with vanila Ice cream. And yes, the interiors are a treat to watch, soo good they are which gives us a lovely atmosphere and the value which we give for the food is worth it. Altogether Southern Spice is a good place for Indian Food In Cayman Islands!!

• Visited April 2012
Grand Cayman
“Southern Spice is a nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

My family eats here regularly and the experience is always consistently good. The staff is helpful and very friendly. The decor and atmosphere is lovely. Everyone should try the Raitha, Shrimp Malabar, Garlic Naan, and the Goulabjamun for dessert. My favorite place for Indian food!

• Visited April 2012