“Great dive company: New diving equipment” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cayman Turtle Divers

Cayman Turtle Divers
1428 West Bay Road, C2 | Trafalgar Place, Seven Mile Beach KY1-1201, Grand Cayman
+1 345-938-0184
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Cayman Turtle Divers where we offer the best in Cayman Islands Diving and of course, the most FUN trips you can imagine! At Cayman Turtle divers, we provide a personalized dive experience with our dedicated and knowledgeable crew. At a maximum of only 6 divers, you won't ever feel crowded! Our staff is happy to provide a full valet service, from setting up your gear to washing it and packing it for you, and our resident marine biologist is always eager to fill you in all what all the little critters are doing on your dives. So who's ready to come join the fun?!
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great dive company: New diving equipment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had three dives with the Cayman Turtle Divers. They are a great team that is knowledgeable about the locations and equipment. They provided us with brand new diving equipment (bcu and regulators) and also had a dive computer for each person. It was very well priced, and we plan on returning to the Turtle Divers during future trips to Cayman.

Visited June 2013

santa fe, New mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“First-rate pros!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I've been waiting 25 years to return to Grand Cayman and once again dive the North Wall and experience Stingray City. What a pleasure to dive with these guys! They were extremely professional, informative, and lots of fun to boot. They picked us up and took all of the heavy lifting out of our hands so we could simply enjoy the diving. Loved the day with CTD!

Visited June 2013
“Terrific Group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I greatly enjoyed my diving experience with Cayman Turtle Divers. Previously, I had a bad experience in the US while attempting to get certified, not completing my certification. When on vacation in Grand Cayman, I decided to give diving another shot and took a resort course with Shaggy. It went so well that I decided to get fully certified and completed the entire course over the next two days. Shaggy is very experienced and did a great job of putting me at ease while ensuring that all of the necessary skills were covered. He did an outstanding job of making sure our group was comfortable and enjoying the experience. In addition, Shaggy did a terrific job of pointing out wildlife to the group on the dives.

After getting certified, I also had the opportunity to do two boat dives with Shaggy and Al. Both Shaggy and Al were great, once again making sure I was comfortable with the dives and looking for and pointing out any wildlife.

Overall, this was a great experience. I strongly recommend Shaggy and the others at Cayman Turtle Divers to anyone looking to get certified I will absolutely dive with Cayman Turtle Divers again the next time I am in Grand Cayman.

“Fantastic Divemasters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Diving with this group was a blast. I took a resort course with them and enjoyed it so much that I decided to start the PADI certification class with them the next day. Shaggy was a excellent teacher, very patient and experienced.

After getting certified, I took two more dives with Shaggy and Al. Not only were they knowledgeable divemasters (they pointed out a bunch of sea life I would have missed on my own), they were just fun guys to chat with on the way to the dive sites.

I originally picked this group because it was strongly recommended by friends who are very experienced divers. Having dove with them myself, I've decided that if I go back to the Caymans I will absolutely SCUBA dive with them again.

“Excellent diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have dove a number of times with Cayman Turtle Divers. JT, Al, and Shaggy were excellent. Not only is the diving great, but their personalities really made the time very fun. The limited divers on the boat is great, we had a number of dives where we did not see any other divers from other boats. Their knowledge of the dive sites and ability to show us water life was great. Hope to be back within the year.