“fun diving experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: DNS Diving is committed to helping you discover the most amazing dive sites in Grand Cayman, from the sheer drop offs of our famous walls, to the adventurous wrecks and breathtaking reefs that have made Grand Cayman one of the top diving destinations in the world.DNS Diving (formerly known as: Dive N’ Stuff) was founded in 1993 by divers for divers. Our goals are simple; smaller dive groups, longer bottom times and safe, easy, flexible diving, all of which enable us to provide more personal attention to our divers and build great friendships. From a beach pick-up by boat outside your hotel or condo, to our friendly and knowledgeable staff setting up your dive equipment; we ensure that our guests keep coming back year after year. All our dives are guided by our professional instructors, but you are free to dive with a buddy at your own pace if you prefer.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“fun diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was my first visit to Cayman islands and chose DNS based on very positive comments as well DNS' neatly organized and informative web page. I got the impression that Dusty and his team really loved what they are doing and they were reflecting this on their customers. I dived with them in late May and totally enjoyed it. They were doing their best to make this a fun and enjoyable diving experience for us. They take small groups out for diving and pay close attention to details. This was also a first for me to be pampered so much on a diving trip. I have been to many other places where they take big groups for diving and it becomes less of an enjoyable hobby and more of a stressful wait in cramped boats. DNS certainly raised my standards about recreational diving experience.

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“DNS diving.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have taken two dive trips to the Cayman Islands. We really enjoyed diving with Dusty’s crew at DNS. They were very accommodating to our group. Their service is also outstanding. We especially enjoyed our two trips with Jorge. During the night dive with Jorge, he took the time to show us many of his favorite sights. This is our second trip/dive doing a night dive with Jorge. I trust him implicitly with the safety of my family. It is great to dive with people who love to also dive. Thank you. Can’t wait to travel back to your wonderful island and dive again.

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“DNS is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My family and I have been on several dives now with DNS and they are an incredible crew. They have excellent customer service and make sure everyone is comfortable and has a great dive experience.

Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Couldn't have asked for a better experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Recently got certified and dove with DNS this past May. From taking the online class, certification and dives I could not have imagined a better experience! Throughout the online class, Dusty was available by email to answer any questions that arose. Jorge was an a wonderful teacher and the dive sites were fantastic! For the non-divers in the family we did a charter to Sting Ray City with DNS as well! I wasn't sure my sister in law would get in the water but Josh and Rachel were so accommodating, by the end she was feeding the rays on her own! I would highly recommend DNS, I can't wait to return!

Colorado
6 attraction reviews
“Best in the Caymans!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Have never had a bad experience with DNS! Been diving the Caymans since 2009 and have come back 5 times now and definitely wouldn't want to dive with anyone else. Thanks to Josh, Jorge and Dusty for the best days on the water this past May.
Til next time!