The Hotel is smaller than many others, thus giving you the peace and low crowding. However, a 10 story hotel is being built right next to this one. I believe this may not be too much of a factor, simply because most people like to stay in front of their perseptive hotels on the beach. Enough space for limited crowding, but the Red Sail Shop will bring more visitors to cross the hotel lines.
Overall, as for now, this is one of my nice little get aways. Expensive, but remember, this is a British Area so the money is in Euro type values (KYD or CI). Oh, sorry for not mentioning the Hen.Restaurant (they cooked and nicely prepared our fish that was caught from our earlier days' sea fishing) and Ms. Miller (the office counter manager). Man she's very knowledgeable of the hotel and area..... Nice and enjoyable stay, thanks!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Beach Hotel
- Grand Cayman Beach Resort
- Hyatt Grand Cayman
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Cayman Beach Suites is the island's finest all-suites beach and golf resort. The 800 sq. ft. suites have spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, famous Seven Mile beach and our uniquely designed swimming pools. The hotel resort offers exclusive facilities within the complex, 24/7 fitness center, deluxe European boutique spa, water sports facilities, on site dive center, catamaran trips and a Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Cayman Beach Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.