Greeted with mimosas?! Why, YES, thank you!! From the moment we arrived we knew we had selected the perfect location for our vacation stay. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful, the location was perfect and the boutique size of the hotel lends itself to feeling open and not at all crowded. The room was perfect and while we only had the smaller balcony we felt that it was perfect for our needs since we could see and enjoy the ocean from the railing or from our couch! Although, not a lot of time is spent in the room so we were happy to spend the extra balcony bucks on a snorkeling trip. Room service was great – we did that in the mornings, spent all day on the beach and then went out for dinner (we loved Deckers across the street!). The beach is not crowded and there are plenty of chairs so we didn’t feel like we had to race out there and “save” seats. Take advantage of the Sunset Bar, nice bartenders and good drinks and in the afternoon they have BBQ that is delish! While we did not use their services, it is extremely helpful to have Red Sail based out of this hotel – I have used their services before in other places and they handle everything for you so there is little to worry about and no traveling to another location to go out to sea. While the construction on the expansion of the Beach Suites next door is a little bit of a bummer for noise in the morning, it wasn’t something we couldn’t deal with (I did bring ear plugs in case it was bad – I didn’t use them), but be forewarned that it isn’t completely unnoticeable.
We will definitely stay here again when we return – it is perfectly suited to our wants and likes of a relaxing vacation with restaurants within walking distance and plenty of beach and activities to enjoy all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Cayman Beach Suites is the island's finest all-suites beach and golf resort. The 800 sq. ft. suites have spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, famous Seven Mile beach and our uniquely designed swimming pools. The hotel resort offers exclusive facilities within the complex, 24/7 fitness center, deluxe European boutique spa, water sports facilities, on site dive center, catamaran trips and a Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Grand Cayman Beach Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Beach Resort
- Hyatt Grand Cayman
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites Cayman Islands