“Diving in Grand Cayman with Living The Dream Divers” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Boutique Dive Operation- a husband & wife team- owner operated for the best personal service and attention to detail. We specialize in valet service with the smallest groups on board the biggest, newest dive boat in the Cayman Islands! Join us for daily 2 tank AM and PM trips, night dives, and private charters. All our dives are personally guided and include transportation to our departure points, free computer use to maximize bottom time, fresh towels, snacks, fruit, refreshments and absolutely no crowds. Learn to dive with our daily Discover Scuba Diving courses, finish your e-Learning certifications and Open Water referrals in the Caribbean Sea. The Living The Dream Team loves to dive and show you the best of Cayman diving. Our trips are safe, fun, friendly and professional. We are "living the dream" and can't wait to have you on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Francisco, California
“Diving in Grand Cayman with Living The Dream Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I cannot overstate how pleased I was to have booked all of my diving in Grand Cayman with the folks at LTD. First, I was impressed by their door-to-door pick-up policy (dead on time) 6 dive days in a row - thanks Roz! Second, there was no doubt in my mind that after being on the dock and at various dive sites that LTD had, by far, the best boats specifically designed for diving on the island, and, were repeatedly put to good use in hitting all the top sites throughout my stay. Third, the crews were knowledgeable, friendly and above all safe on the water and in the reefs - thanks to Blair, Carl, Scott and the rest of the gang and special thanks to Tom - Awesome one-to-one night dive on Turtle Reef. Moreover, the crews ability to adapt to a range of diver's skills - from the just certified to the more experienced diver - was a seemless process so that everyone on the boat was getting the most out of their dives. In sum, it is extrodinarily obvious that Liz is - driving the ship - of the most professional and tight run operation I have ever had the pleasure to dive with. Thanks again guys for your professionalism and making my "dream" trip reality - Walt, San Francisco

Nashville, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
“World class operation with a family feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I both agree this was by far the best dive operator we have ever had the pleasure to dive with. There sterling customer service as well as excellent attention to safety and passion for the sport was by far the best part of the trip. Liz's baked goods every morning was also a very personal touch that made us feel like our positive experience was very important to them. They also had staff with massive amounts of experience and our Advanced and Nitrox certifications we earned while there could not have been taught with any more thoroughness and attention to detail. We will definitely return to Grand Cayman sooner because of them and their team.

Houston
5 attraction reviews
“Great everytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Second trip with LTD. Just a great experience. Son did a discovery dive with Tom that I was very happy with (I went along). I don't think you can go wrong diving with LTD.

Trinity, Florida
“Best Diving in Grand Cayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Gary, Carl, & Liz were superb. Let's not forget Maui the pup! Very accommodating, top shelf service, AND we saw more life than in my prior 14 years of diving. Great time had by all. Hats off and I look forward to the next trip. All the best, Dan and Jen Nero

Liverpool
4 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Myself and my partner were recommended Living the Dream by family- like us, relatively inexperienced divers. During our 2 week stay we used many of the dive operators, in order to get a good comparison. Although a little more pricey than the others, Living the Dream were great. Well equipped boat with good facilities on board, experienced guides who seemed very aware of our abilities and were able to bring out our adventurous streak! Dive to the Kittiwake was awesome, brilliant route around making sure we saw everything and even managed to get a swim through or two in there too! Would definitely use again when visiting family in Grand Cayman.

Visited March 2014