“Best Dive Company Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Boutique Dive Operation- a husband & wife team- owner operated for the best personal service and attention to detail. We specialize in valet service with the smallest groups on board the biggest, newest dive boat in the Cayman Islands! Join us for daily 2 tank AM and PM trips, night dives, and private charters. All our dives are personally guided and include transportation to our departure points, free computer use to maximize bottom time, fresh towels, snacks, fruit, refreshments and absolutely no crowds. Learn to dive with our daily Discover Scuba Diving courses, finish your e-Learning certifications and Open Water referrals in the Caribbean Sea. The Living The Dream Team loves to dive and show you the best of Cayman diving. Our trips are safe, fun, friendly and professional. We are "living the dream" and can't wait to have you on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Arlington, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Best Dive Company Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I first met Gary and Liz while diving with them last year when a buddy and I picked them at random. From the Bahamas, Caribbean, to Hawaii, this ranks as a favorite and no one has exceeded the services they provide and the great camaraderie of the experience. They truly make you feel like a part of the family. I am returning this week with my wife, have 11 dives scheduled in 4 days, and I can't wait to get started.

Visited July 2012

Toronto, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“No better dive company. Period.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I went diving with LTDD in June for 7 dives over 2 days. This was my second trip with them and they again managed to exceed expectations.

Diving is an inherently fantastic activity; however, LTDD manages to elevate the experience to a whole new level. They have a phenominal new dive boat with plenty of room on board. But most importantly, LTDD has knowledgable staff who really appear to enjoy what they do. Everything from pick-up, to choosing dive sites, to the great dive briefings on the boat and on our night dive from shore was top notch. While I have never had a bad dive, I can honestly say that I have never had a better dive experience than when I dive with LTDD (after 10+ years of diving).

I seldom go back to the same locale twice to go diving as there are so many great dive sites worldwide. Because of LTDD, in the case of Grand Cayman, I make an exception.

Venice, Florida
“Diving Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We were in Grand Cayman diving in June. We read reviews on Living the Dream and decided to try this particluar dive company out. It was the best decision we could have made. We were so impressed with the level of service and authentic kindness. This is a first class operation that deserves to have the word spread like wild fire! I can't say enough as to how much we enjoyed the experience. From the time we were picked up in front of our hotel, to the staff taking our equipment and setting everything up, all the way to the amazing walls and reefs we were taken to....it was excellent. I also want to mention, their boat is outstanding. We communicated with Liz to get the dive trip set up and she couldn't have been more prompt and accommodating. I highly recommend Living the Dream Divers if you are diving in Grand Cayman!

Gainesville, Virginia
“First class service! Second to "none" on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

This family run business provides first class service. They pick you up at your resort, carry your bags to/from the boat and provide the best service to all who come aboard. They provide dive computers, snacks between dives, free water and an excellent crew. The Crew is very personable and knowledgeable on diving. They all work hard at what they do and work to meet your every need. My son and I spent the entire week this team and it was simply fantastic!

Steve-Gainesville, VA.

Los Gatos, California
“THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I just returned back to the states from another great trip to the Cayman Islands. We had a great time. One of our favortie days was our trip out on the boat to StingRay City. It was magical. We had a really good friends of our baby with us. The day we went out was actually her first birthday. The guys on the boat were amazing with her and all the other kids. The service and attention is like no other. They make you feel as though you are out with friends you have known for a long time. All the kids (all 6 of them) had the best time. We did the grill and chill trip and the kids thought it was so amazing that they were in the middle of the ocean eating hotdogs that were done on the Barbie and chips. THey felt like kings and queens and so did all the parents. I cant say enough wonderful things about this company. I would NEVER choose to go out on anyone elses boat and you wont either when you experience Living the Dream. Their logo couldnt be more perfect. It truly is like Living the Dream when you are out with them. I GIVE THEM AN A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++! They are off the charts.