“5” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Doing business
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Columbus, Ohio
“5”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The coffee was good. Me I am more of a cappuccino then I am with plain coffee. There is alot of selection to try. I have nothing bad to say about this place. It a must visit and try this place.

Visited April 2013

Portland, Maine
“Excellent sandwiches to go...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I ordered sandwiches a couple of times on my way through town (on my way to the multitude of clear-blue dive sites nearby). The "Cuban" was great, as was a sandwich who's name I've forgotten... it had avocado, turkey, lots of fresh veggies, etc. The bread was delicious as well...

• Visited April 2013
Greenport, New York
“Great Sandwiches - relief from the Ritz....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

As a high end hotel frequenter (Four Season/St. Regis), and a food snob, I feel qualified to offer the following:

While staying at the Ritz and growing increasingly sick of the overpriced mediocre fare, Paperman's quickly became our morning ritual (it is a 5-7 minute walk). Coffee and sandwiches (which are all fantastic - I was home for a week before I kicked the craving). Baked goods are also very good, and everything is 20+% less expensive, and more importantly, 100% better, than the Ritz.

Note: I wouldn't say its not kid friendly (certainly there were kids in and out - mine included) there were no high chairs - difficult to have your kid on your lap with a hot mug of coffee within arms reach.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grand Cayman
“It's not a restaurant...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

...it's a coffee shop that does very good, overpriced coffee with perfectly reasonable pre-prepared mini-salads, and been-sat-here-all-morning baguettes, albeit with fresh-tasting veg. Oh, and they also do soup.
Chairs are horribly uncomfortable small, wooden things except the two easy chairs and a sofa at the front of the shop.
I go there...when I have to.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Best coffee on Grand Cayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We found Paperman's to be the best place for coffee on Grand Cayman. If you are a coffee enthusiast this is the place to indulge. We also enjoyed their sandwiches. Despite the name, Paperman's serves their beverages in real mugs vs. Starbucks paper cups. We felt a very comfortable atmosphere inside the coffeehouse and the owner was particularly friendly. We were tourists but we liked the fact that it seemed to be popular with the locals too.

• Visited March 2013