“great dinner!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Agua Restaurant & Lounge

Agua Restaurant & Lounge
638 West Bay Road | Galleria Plaza Unit 1-3, Seven Mile Beach KY1-1007, Grand Cayman
+13459492482
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Peruvian, Seafood, Vegan
Good for: Local cuisine, Doing business, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Bismarck, North Dakota
“great dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great dinner -the Wasabi Tuna was excellent. Alex, our server did a wonderful job. The atmosphere is nice. Glad we were here.We will be back again!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
surrey
“its all about sunday brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

if you can get a table for Sunday brunch you are in for a real treat. the best buffet ever. lots of fresh fish and hot meats. if you like bubbly to go for the extra all you can drink bubbles its so worth it. iv never wish i could eat more so much.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
winnipeg, manitoba
“Regular chef must have had the night off!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I recently dined at Agua. It was recommended to us so we thought we make reservations. Our reservation was for 6:30 and when we arrived at the restaurant there was only one other couple dining inside. We ordered the crab portobello appetizer. It was okay but nothing great. For our dinner my husband ordered the steak and I ordered the lobster which was the special. My husband ordered his steak medium rare with an outside char. His steak was medium/well done and my lobster was overcooked. Both our vegetables were so hard we had a hard time cutting them with the knife. The mashed potatoes were stiff like they had been sitting on the plate for some time. I don't know if the regular chef had the night off but our meal was not very good. We were very disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Florence, Italy
“My favorite restaurant on the island.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My favorite restaurant on the island.
I was often at Agua, it is my favorite restaurant on the island.
My favorite dishes are: tuna tartare and the lobster ravioli, delicious.
Friendly and helpful.
I recommend it to everyone! If you want to eat great food.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rome, Italy
“Great Wasabi Tuna”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stopped in for a late-ish dinner one evening and I ordered the wasabi tuna. It was cooked perfectly and was delicious. My husband had the filet and was not disappointed. Right on Seven Mile Beach in the Galleria plaza. The service was friendly and atmosphere is contemporary; there is even a small outdoor patio but we decided to dine indoors. You won't be disappointed here!

• Visited January 2013