“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Agua Restaurant & Lounge

Agua Restaurant & Lounge
638 West Bay Road | Galleria Plaza Unit 1-3, Seven Mile Beach KY1-1007, Grand Cayman
+13459492482
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Peruvian, Seafood, Vegan
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic, Bar scene, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Although expensive (but everything is on Grand Cayman), the service, food and presentation was excellent.

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Holmdel, New Jersey
“good surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I definitely had low expectations walking in, because I had never been here before and I was unsure what to expect. The interior is beautiful and I could not stop staring at the design features and wonderful materials used. Besides the nice atmosphere, the food was incredible. I ventured out of my comfort zone a little, only to find that I would have missed out on some of the best food. It is worth taking a trip to Agua!

Visited January 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“The brunch is a MUST!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We visited Agua for their Sunday brunch during our stay and were blown away by the exquisite presentation and taste of their wide variety of cuisine and spectacular service! We will definitely visit Ague on our next visit to Grand Cayman!

Visited August 2012
Edison, New Jersey
“Best food so far in Grand Cayman!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

2 Italian guys own this restaurant located in a strip mall in Seven Mile Beach. I am Italian and I went with my Peruvian wife and in-laws. We all left VERY satisfied with the food and service. My wife and I spend 2 months per year in Italy and I am happy to inform that these guys nailed the ingredients right on. My Peruvian family was blown away by the ceviche and the paella. Very highly recommended! The restaurant is quite expensive but so is everything else in the Caymans.

Orlando, FL
“Absolutely wonderful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Our family of 6 ate here last week and absolutely loved the food, the variety and especially the service. The Argentinian skirt steak is great. It is easy to see why this restaurant is rated this high.

Visited August 2012