Thanks to Jessica and Kenesha at Grandview for a great stay. Third visit to Grand Cayman but first visit to Grandview. Incredible place. The grounds, condos, pool area, etc. are immaculately clean and the pool is literally right on the beach! The beach and pool are never crowded and most days you are the only one on the beach or by the pool at all! The condos are spacious and very clean. Jessica and Kenesha pre-ordered groceries which were in the refrigerator already when we arrived...a great thing. On site BBQ grill was great one night; cooked out and ate in the gazebo on the beach/pool perimeter loking at the sunset...very convenient and relaxing. Jessica and Kenesha also helped on any day when we needed day-trip planning and scheduling; an on-site concierge effectively. Thanks to Dwight as well for his daily hospitality in every area needed. No need to rent a car....everything is within walking distance and taxis are only $8-$10. Forget the crowded/noisy hotels with crowded beaches and pools...Grandview is the place to stay if you want a restful and relaxing vacation on Grand Cayman.
- Dan, Cathy and Jaclyn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home and personal vacation guides in the Cayman Islands with 2 and 3 bedroom condos with private patios and within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the town center. Unique in its concierge style approach to planning your getaway the Grandview's staff will ensure that your Cayman vacation is one you would love to have again. Come and let us spoil you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Grand Cayman