Had a phenomenal stay. Superb staff, Max, Kenesha and Jessica, could not do enough to help. Idyllic, relaxed location with exceptionally well kept grounds and pool. Gorgeous setting. Our condo (#632) had great views from the second floor with high ceilings which created a really spacious feeling. Large screen HDTV and Blu-ray player kept us entertained on the odd rainy day, and the 20Mbps Internet connection was incredible in a country where dial-ups are still to be found.
The Grandview is perfectly situated at the south end of Seven Mile Beach so there is little traffic on the beach and, apart from the occasional Saturday night party, the atmosphere was exceptionally relaxed and the noise decibel level remarkably low - very quiet throughout most of our visit, except for the weekly gardeners who insisted on using those dreadfully loud leaf sweepers (what an awful invention they are!).
All in all, a superb stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home and personal vacation guides in the Cayman Islands with 2 and 3 bedroom condos with private patios and within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the town center. Unique in its concierge style approach to planning your getaway the Grandview's staff will ensure that your Cayman vacation is one you would love to have again. Come and let us spoil you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Grand Cayman