We spent 6 wonderful nights enjoying the Christopher Columbus Condos and all it offered. The beaches were the cleanest, most inviting stretches of sand we saw on the island. There was good snorkeling right outside your door with calm waters most days so getting in and out of the Caribbean was easy. If salt water isn't your thing, there is a very welcoming pool right on the beach. A centralized gazebo was the perfect place for our 5 unit BBQ dinner seating 25 of us comfortably. Grills are located on the side of the condos and are there for all to use. We bought the local catch of the day to BBQ two nights (red snapper, trigger fish, and rainbow runner). The units were different and provided all kinds of set-ups (single beds, day beds, doubles, queens) with no less than two full bathrooms in each unit. The friendly staff who came each day to change sheets, clean bathrooms and kitchens were outgoing and helpful. Clean beach towels are provided each day readily in the on-site laundry facilities. This is a magical place that catered to a relaxing and peaceful vacation. I highly recommend the Christopher Columbus Condos.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Columbus Condos Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Christopher Columbus Condos Hotel
- Christopher Columbus Condos Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Better than a hotel, different from a resort, and ideally situated, the Christopher Columbus Condo is an intimate 30-unit beachfront condominium, offering beautifully appointed two and three bedroom condo rental units with either oceanfront or garden views. All condominium rental units offer central air conditioning, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, telephones, and maid service. Other amenities offered include private lighted tennis courts, barbeque grills, laundry facilities, and a full concierge service. ... more less