We travel with all 20 of our immediate family members. That can be a bit overwhelming but Silver Sands rose to the occasion. My dad had an all ground floor unit and the other families had two or three bedroom units. All units were very clean and well stocked with the kitchen items one would expect. Best part are the 10 steps from the patio to the beach! The cabanas on the beach were great to be in the action but out of the sun. The hammock was never empty for long! Grills by the pool were clean and available for anyone to use. Landscaping was meticulous. Great family place, not overly fancy but very happy!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Condominiums Hotel
- Silver Sands Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Silver Sands Condominiums Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Silver Sands Condominium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silver Sands is a very quiet exclusive complex with 42 units. Unlike most other complexes where most or all of the units are available for short term rentals, at Silver Sands only 17 are available for short term renting giving you fewer people to share the pool, beach, tennis court or Bocce Ball Court. It gives you a serene and peaceful stay.WE ARE THE BEST KEPT SECRET ON GRAND CAYMAN ... more less