We stayed here for a long weekend trip with our toddler. The ocean view is truly breathtaking. It is one of the best views during our travels. I like it almost as much as our stay in overwater bungalow in French Polynesia :)
The 3br 3bath unit is also very spacious. A lot of space to spread out with a little one. It is kept very clean. The kitchen has everything you need, and it is handy to have washer dryer in unit.
Elena at the front desk always had a smile and went out of her way to help. Manager Danielle was accommodating during the reservation process, and very pleasant to interact with after we arrived.
Of course no place is perfect. The issues we ran into are:
1. There is no "do not disturb" sign on the door. So when our son is napping or sleeping, we had to pay close attention to the door in case housekeeping knocked on the door for cleaning or turndown service (this happened twice). The third time the cleaning lady simply ran the door bell instead of a gentle knock. This woke up our son who just went down for nap. He was startled and cried for a long time and wouldn't go back to nap again.
2. There is no pastry/coffee shop on site. If you just want to grab a pastry and some coffee in the morning and head to the beach, you have to walk to the strip mall across the street. It's about 20 minutes round trip if you walk alone without dragging along a baby. We used to stay at the Ritz and loved the convenience of the on site coffee/pastry shop.
3. Pool side menu. We arrived after lunch hour. The on site restaurant Luca stopped serving lunch. So we ordered from the pool side menu. We were starving and told the wait staff that we need something fast. It took forever for a burger and some fish and chips to show up (after Elena went to rush the order), and the quality was very mediocre. The fish was dry and rubbery. We heard great things about Luca, the on site restaurant. After the pool side menu experience, we just couldn't bring ourselves to try dinner at Luca.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury Hotel offering 1-3 bedroom Villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dinning table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach.The Oceanfront Villas build directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breath taking views.Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA our onsite Restaurant.We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.