My husband and I were married here at the end of June, and had the reception at LUCA. WE booked the location based on reviews and my gut feeling after communication with Danielle (never visited before the wedding), and I am SO glad we did. Our friends and family are still raving about the accommodations and service, and we want to make it an (at least) annual trip. This is an ideal spot for a family or group vacation given the 3 room setup. Words and pictures really can't do this place justice. We moved to the Ritz on our wedding night, and were so disappointed compared to Caribbean Club that we cancelled and returned to CC. The staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. There's just something extra special about it - it's more than a hotel and we will definitely be back! LUCA is really fantastic, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury Hotel offering 1-3 bedroom Villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dinning table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach.The Oceanfront Villas build directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breath taking views.Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA our onsite Restaurant.We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands