We stayed at the Caribbean Club and had a small wedding for my daughter on the premises and reception dinner at the LUCA restaurant on the Caribbean Club premises. We occupied three condos during our stay and all three were fabulous. The pictures that I am adding are of our unit #703 but all the units were huge and beautifully furnished. Each one is furnished differently but very professionally. The master bath has separate bathroom, shower and jacuzzi tub. The master bedroom opens on to the massive balcony as well as the living room. The balcony, with its amazing view, could easily sit 15 people. The kitchen is also huge and fully equipped with high end appliances. This was by far the nicest property I have ever stayed at and I have stayed at quite a number of lovely properties!. The two other bedrooms have views across the island to the water on the other side. Everywhere on the entire property was immaculately clean.
The beach in front of the Caribbean Club is a beautiful white sand beach and very uncrowded. We had no problems finding a chaise either in the sun or the shade and the property was fully booked when we were there. Although there are better snorkeling spots on the island, we saw abundant marine life in front of the condo including the turtle my husband photographed.
As far as location, there are many excellent restaurants of every price range within walking distance of the condo including LUCA, located on the premises, which is considered one of the very best on the island. There is also a large grocery store and several liquor stores located directly across the street to stock up on essentials.
As far as the wedding went, I cannot recommend the Caribbean Club highly enough. Danielle from the Caribbean Club and Laura from LUCA worked closely with our wedding planner to accommodate all our requests in the most professional manner. We even had to reschedule the wedding and reception dinner due to some unforeseen circumstances and everyone worked closely with us to ensure our event went smoothly. The property is a lovely place to hold a ceremony whether on the beach or elsewhere on the grounds.
Finally, the price was very reasonable for our stay. I would have paid significantly more to get separate rooms in a hotel and the experience of staying in these luxury condos was so much better than staying in a hotel room. There really is no comparison!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury Hotel offering 1-3 bedroom Villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dinning table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach.The Oceanfront Villas build directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breath taking views.Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA our onsite Restaurant.We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands