“What a view to wake up to!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Club

You added Caribbean Club to your Saves list
Caribbean Club
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   871 West Bay Road, Seven Mile Beach KY 1 1202, Grand Cayman   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Seven Mile Beach
Houston, Texas
“What a view to wake up to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

You can't say enough about the rooms, the location, the staff, and the service at Caribbean Club. Brett, along with the other staff members, went above and beyond to make our stay one we will never forget. The in house restraunt, Luna, was fantastic as was their sister restraunt down the street. There's a grocery store and 2 liquor stores directly across the street so you can stock up your full kitchen that is provided in each condo. The hosekeepers spoil you and clean your condo from top to bottom. The wrap around balcony was amazing and my wife and I ate breakfast out there every morning. I can't say enough about how amazing this facility is.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
hopkinton, ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Our family of six just loved this beautiful, spacious hotel/condo with fantastic views. The upscale kitchen was stocked with every appliance you could possibly need. We enjoyed being able to have breakfast and coffee on our deck overlooking the pool and Seven Mile Beach. Having the grocery and liquor stores just across the street was a definite plus, as well as the many restaurants within walking distance and many more only a cab ride away. Luca's, located in the hotel, was one of our favorites.All the staff were so helpful and friendly.One of the best features was that there were always plenty of beach lounges and plenty of room on the beach and at the pool. Seven Mile Beach is just beautiful with warm, clear, Caribbean ocean water and soft white sand..one of the best!
We chartered our own boat for a day and enjoyed cruising, snorkeling, and swimming with the stingrays...great fun! We stayed for five days and wish it could have been 50! We can't wait to visit again, and will definitely stay at The Caribbean Club...it's the best!

Room Tip: We loved unit 502.. in the towers....sophisticated, upscale but very comfortable and relaxing.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I know by now I sound like a broken record, but it is simply the truth, If you are going to spend the time and effort to travel to this beautiful beach, you may as well stay on it in style. The Caribbean Club is not too big and not too small. Danielle the GM and Brett the Asst.GM along with Jamie at the front desk do a flawless job in running this 37 room sweet spot of 7 Mile Beach. Fortunate to stay regularly, I have always had such fantastic service and have wanted for nothing. Always super clean and constantly maintained. Stopping by the grocery store when you arrive is a good idea to stock up on goodies and refreshments to fill one of the most beautiful kitchens on the Island. Once it's stocked you may never want to leave the Caribbean Club! Newly redone Gym on the 8th floor is much more than you would expect in the Caribbean and a really nice feature not to have to join a local gym for a week or two. Another unique advantage of staying at the CC is that a fantastic restaurant called LUCA is right on property, which is nice for a late night piece of cheese cake and a glass of wine to wash it down with, and of course the famous Sunday Brunch, all just steps away. If you are truly looking for the best spot, look no further, it's worth every penny.

Room Tip: There truly is not a bad one in the hotel, It just depends wheter you want to be on the beach in 30...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just returned from a family vacation with our 2 adult children and husband. The accommodations were truly beautiful, everything was clean, spacious, modern, I can't say enough. Our view was beautiful, we stayed in the towers room 604.. The staff is so friendly, ask & you receive instantly.
It is very quiet so if your looking for resort activities you have to make your own or walk down the beach to the ritz or westin. Location, across the street from a grocery store , liquor store & restaurants, however the best was Lucas's on site. We did the jet packing which was pretty amazing, a bit expensive but look for coupons, we got $50 off through travelzoo. It's worth every penny to charter your own sail boat for 1/2 day. We used sail cayman , owner is Neil, but we had Oneil take us out. We snorkeled and fed the stingrays then went to another reef and just sailed . That was living! Other restaurants within walking are Deckers, lots of fun and Hemingways. We also liked calypso grill, cracked conch & da fish shack, all on the water but a short cab ride.
The only negative is that there is quite a bit of construction going on across the street so it is noisy especially if your not in the master bedroom. Also, beware you can get sunburn when it's overcast and raining, my daughter can attest to this! Also the fitness center is pretty poor especially the location.

Room Tip: Stay in the towers floors 5, 6 or 7
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our family of 5 adults stayed 7 days mid May. We were overly impressed with our accommodations and the staff!! Kristal, Andy, and Jamie were awesome with our every need and questions about the island! I worked with Kristal when making the reservations and she made sure ever request was met! She arranged our pick up at the airport and our first night dinner at Luca's which was also fabulous! Our room was amazing 3 bedrooms 3 baths a fully equipped kitchen and an oversize living space. The balcony was huge with breathtaking views! We all loved the Beach and the attentiveness of the staff all through our stay! Also the Location is in the middle of 7 mile beach which made it very easy to walk on the beach or the sidewalk anywhere we wanted to visit. Having the grocery store and 2 liquor stores across the street was also very convenient!! We can't wait to go back!!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I need to begin this review by pointing out that I’m no stranger to the Caribbean. Not that I’m trying to brag you understand, I just want my comments to be recognised as valid, and to some extent, qualified.

Simply put, this hotel is so spectacular and the experience so delightful, I’m in danger of gushing, which could potentially dilute the credibility of my review in some people’s eyes. However, I can only speak the truth as I see it, so no apologies in advance if you think I’m over-egging the pudding with this review, because I can assure you I’m not.

I wouldn’t want anything I say to detract from the wow-factor you’ll experience when being shown in to your accommodation, but in all honesty, I doubt there is anything I could say that would spoil that moment for you. You often hear of hotels that claim to be a ‘home from home’, well, unless I’m a hopeless under-achiever, in my case (and most guests I would imagine), The Caribbean Club is BETTER than home. It would be hard to put a value just on the sea-view alone. In fact, even the term ‘sea- view’ doesn’t do it justice; I would say ‘sea-experience’ would be a more apt depiction. Even from deep inside the property your outward view is a wonderful turquoise panoramic…..and I’m not talking about the curtains!

When considering this hotel, you would do well to bear in mind that the units have 3 (yes, 3) double bedrooms, all with en-suite, so whether you are looking for a romantic break or a holiday with family or friends, you will have an incredible time. In fact, the spaciousness of the property is quite something, as is the sheer luxury and comfort. Everything you see, from the décor & furniture, right down the utensils in the fully-equipped kitchen… is all really high-end stuff. These accommodations have clearly been put together by a team with impeccable taste and a philosophy of uncompromising quality. Who was it who once said “It’s all in the details?”

Regarding location, The Caribbean Club is situated (quite literally) on the stunning Seven Mile Beach, meaning you will also find yourself in a perfect position to visit the main tourist attractions, shops and restaurants. On that note, you have Luca, an award winning restaurant on site at the Caribbean Club. This restaurant, like many on the island, offers world-class dining. That said, you may have evenings where you prefer to ‘eat at home’ so with a supermarket just across the road, you can knock up your favourite dish and eat it al-fresco on your balcony while the sun goes down. And what a sunset by the way! A different show every night, so make sure your camera is always at hand. I put a new sunset on Facebook every night just to sicken my friends and family back home. Oh, and if you feel like being all rock-star about it, the staff will even do your shopping for you!

On that note, I haven’t even spoken about the staff yet, but it should be documented that they are just fantastic. Jamie in particular was very welcoming and helpful and the General Manager; Danielle is doing a wonderful job. Danielle runs a tight ship and her client care is second-to-none, little wonder then that this place wins awards.

In summary, I would go as far as to say that The Caribbean Club is probably the preeminent beachside property of its type, not just in Cayman but the entire Caribbean. It doesn’t matter if you’re not convinced having read this, ….you will be once you’ve stayed there

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have just come back from a wonderful week at the Carribbean club. First class service, amazing accomodation and the quite possibly the best hotel manager in the Carribbean. Thank you for a top class holiday.

Room Tip: all lovely, but recommend beach front or top floors
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Caribbean Club? Share your experiences!