We stayed in April 2013 for 1 week with two small children and could not have been happier.
1) Staff- Neal and Effie are great, will help with any logistical issues, and go out of their way to help you have a great stay
2) Location- Beautiful section of beach with amazing sand and calm water. Plenty of shade trees and umbrellas. You can walk across the street to the grocery store. There are many good restaurants within walking distance.
3) Privacy- This is probably the BEST thing about Casa Caribe. There is a huge amount of beach for the number of units. We walked all of seven mile beach, and if you are looking for a relaxing place without massive crowds this is the place to stay. Our stay was quiet and peaceful. These are condos, so there is no onsite restaurant/bar, but it takes 1 minute (at most) to walk back to your unit and get whatever you need.
4) Value- Honestly, looking at all the other properties on seven mile beach, Casa Caribe is probably undervalued for what you get
5) Rooms- Very nice. We stayed in one of the "smallest" which was over 1600 sq ft. We also looked at several other units which were unoccupied at the time. They are all very well equipped, and all have washers and dryers. All of the units have excellent views ( they are almost all oceanfront). Porches are screened
Really nothing. If one was super picky you could say that some units are slightly dated, but that is it.
Will absolutely stay here again. Location is perfect ( you don't need to rent a car), gorcery store across the street. Beach is excellent, and not crowded, with plenty of shade trees and umbrellas. Units are huge, well appointed, and with outstanding views. For the money I think it is the best place to stay on seven mile beach.