I stayed here from June 15th thru July 15 and all I can say is wow! First, I stayed at the Treasure Island for 2 days. Big mistake! Read my review on Treasure Island. Sunshine suites is very affordable. The maids were nice. The staff at Sunshine Grill were great and attentive. Got to know the staff very well. The beds were soft. Full size fridge. Everything you need to make stuff in your room. 2-burner stove, forks and spoons, etc....Even though I ate out every night. Close to the beach. The front desk personnel were awesome. The pool was clean. Plenty of chairs. The food at sunshine grill was ok. Try the soup of the day. I had it for lunch four different days. Its a great location. Short walk to the beach. They have a laundry mat which was useful for me. Being that I was there for a month. I will come back! Thanks everyone! (And, u know who u are! LOL) Robin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunshine Suites Resort offers the best in affordable boutique lodging. We’re a short walk from the sparkling ocean waters and white sand of Grand Cayman’s famous Seven Mile Beach. Enjoy the convenience of our prime location next to the Ritz Carlton, down the road from the 18-hole North Sound Golf Course and near dozens of shops and restaurants. Our amenities include free continental breakfast and wireless internet. We offer our guests high end accommodations, excellent services and convenience at affordable prices. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, a warm and friendly team awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Sunshine Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunshine Suites Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands