Just wanted to say that our stay at Sunshine Suites was fantastic! The room was great and having the kitchen to make lunch in was a real plus. Some people had complained about having to walk across the road to the beach, but we found that drivers always stopped to let us pass. The food at the grill for dinner is amazing. They also let guests staying at the hotel book reservations and/or call down to be put on the wait list. This really helps as it is a VERY popular restaurant.
I would recommend to anyone going there to rent a car though. We realized on the second day down that we really needed one and they were a bit hard to come by.
The only minor negative points we could mention at all is that breakfast didn't have a lot of choices that the kids liked and the internet was a little unreliable.
An amazing stay and we will definately go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunshine Suites Resort offers the best in affordable boutique lodging. We’re a short walk from the sparkling ocean waters and white sand of Grand Cayman’s famous Seven Mile Beach. Enjoy the convenience of our prime location next to the Ritz Carlton, down the road from the 18-hole North Sound Golf Course and near dozens of shops and restaurants. Our amenities include free continental breakfast and wireless internet. We offer our guests high end accommodations, excellent services and convenience at affordable prices. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, a warm and friendly team awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunshine Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunshine Suites Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands