My husband and I stayed here for three days. Overall the hotel was okay and especially as compared with other extremely expensive hotels on the Island. However, when I think of the price we paid and the service we received I would say it wasn't worth it. The Pool was always dirty and occupied by the students who were getting dive lessons. Most importantly, we had to make an urgent international call and they did not let us do so even though we were willing to pay for it. We lost hours to look for a place where we could make an internationa call. The hotel offered us nothing apart from a room for sleeping. Basicly, we chose to stay there because it was the cheapest option.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Treasure Island Hotel
- Hotel Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Grand Cayman
- Treasure Island Resort Grand Cayman
- Treasure Island Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Treasure Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.