Second trip to the hotel, stayed for a week. Hotel was very accommodating and not crowded. Renovations were going on but didnt impact our stay regarding noise, dust, etc. August is a great time to not worry about finding beach chairs or space at the pool.
Beach kept clean. Staff always available for drinks/food orders. Hotel desk staff, housekeeping, doormen all friendly and professional.
Food in and out of hotel can be expensive but its an island so it can't be much of a surprise.
Would return for a 3rd trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel and Marriott so you can book your Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort Cayman Islands