Just returned from our stay at the Marriott. I visited years ago and there was virtually no beach. That has all changed with the off shore reef and lovely beach. The water is crystal clear and there were fish to snorkel with thanks to the new reef. The resort is remodeling the top floors but we were on the first and second floor and had no noise issues at all. The lobby is fun and inviting. The beach side terrace restaurant and beach bar were wonderful ! It is a beautifully done top name resort but what made our stay so exceptional was hands down the fabulous customer service by the staff. Every staff member we encountered went above and beyond to be helpful and make our stay wonderful. If I had a dollar for every time a staff member would say " let me help you...you're on vacation" I could have payed for my entire stay. The management of this hotel is doing an extraordinary job with staff training. We stay at Marriott's , Westins, Hyatt's and this resort had the best overall customer service. There are many beautiful resorts to stay at on Grand Cayman or other islands but I would return here because the staff made our stay so nice! I was on Maui this past year and neither the Marriott or Westin could even come close to how nice the staff was here. Julie from the lobby bar was fantastic. She went above and beyond. The young doorman helped us with our car when we couldn't get it started. Each day he would recognize us and offer to help us in some way. Front line PR should use him as an example.
I could go on and on....I travel multiple times a year and this tops my list ! This was a girl's vacation but I can't wait to return with my husband.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Grand Cayman Marriott
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort Cayman Islands
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Amex, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.