I did enjoy my stay at this resort, the concierge were really helpful in setting us up for excursions and or directing us to the nearest restaurants/nightlife..Make sure you visit the turtle farm and swim with the dolphins, they are a cab ride away and right across the st from each other. The beach was beautiful but filled up quickly, to get a nice seat you have to wake up early. I also really enjoyed the complementary beverage and rum cake when you check in. Rooms are decent, we had a garden view and we literally were stuck in front of a tree. The cool thing is that an Iguana lived in the tree and would travel up to our floor everyday and we got some cool pictures. I love cayman island and although i would prefer to probably stay at a 'nicer' hotel in the future, in regards to budget on an already expensive island, Marriot is your way to go.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort Cayman Islands