I've traveled all over the Carribean and "for -the-money", it is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed at. The rooms were very nice (very tropical), clean, and very well maintained. Our room (1st floor) opened into the courtyard. It was a very lush area with turtles, parrots, and small iguanas. The staff was one of the nicest, most polite, most helpful of anywhere I've stayed. Grand Cayman is somewhat expensive in the area of meals. You can get drinks and snacks at a nearby grocery store and save. The beach at the resort was very well-kept, and the snorkeling just offshore was good.
All the staff (front desk, janitorial, waiters) greeted me with a smile and hello each time I saw one. I would definitely give this resort a "thumbs up"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Beach House at the Grand Cayman Marriott makes you feel right at home. All of our spacious 295 guest rooms have been completely refurbished. The main lobby "Anchor & Den" has transformed into a spacious, yet cozy place where you can connect, relax and spend time with family and friends. Experience enhanced culinary offerings at the new outdoor beach fish grill restaurant Veranda or have a drink at the Vista Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel and Marriott so you can book your Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort Cayman Islands