As others have noted, this is a hotel, not really in the class of a resort. The pool is incredibly small but there is a great beach with very nice snorkeling. If they would just add a swim-up bar. There is room for one next to Solans's restaurant. You should get out early to claim chairs on the beach and an umbrella. After 8AM almost all are taken. We had lunch one day at Solano's but otherwise did not eat at the hotel. There are too many great restaurants around to eat there. I did enjoy the breakfast bar in the mornings. Cup of coffee with one refill was $4US. Good selection of pastries and fruit there as well. There is a resident rooster but it did not bother us. The staff at the hotel were all exceptionally friendly. We had a standard double room that had 2 double beds. Beds were kind of lumpy. Large bathroom with good water pressure but would it kill them to add an exhaust fan? But since we spent very little time in the room, it did not matter very much.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort Cayman Islands