Don't think you will find a resort with better service anywhere in the Carribbean. Staff bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied with meals, bar service and and issues that arise. Room was clean, well maintained. All staff well trained from front door to beach. Food at all restaurants was quite good with varied theme nights.
Two or three issues - beach is at the southerly end of 7 mile beach - it was way too small and narrow for resort size and was one of the most crowded areas on the entire beach especially as it was a fully booked resort. Get down early to get a lounger by pool! You can always get a lounger and umbrella on the beach (without paying anyone) but within inches of other people. In heat of the day will need shade. Food and drinks twice the price it should be - went to local grocery to check this out.
Nice beach for walking - take money for stops along the way at other resorts or bars. Very informal island - no dressing up required. Other restaurants can be walked to, taxi $5 to Georgetown - but don't go when Cruise ships in!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort Cayman Islands