My wife and I spent six nights here on our honeymoon and couldn't have been happier about our choice of resorts. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We even got a complementary glass of champagne each and a cheese plate because it was our honeymoon. The restaurant (Solana) also gave us a few little freebees. The vacation counselor was great as she helped us arrange our trips out to the Stingray Sandbar and the Dolphin Swim. She also recommended a great restaurant (Agua). The front desk was great about making reservations for us so we wouldn't incur a charge for making phone calls.
The property was very pretty. The courtyard area is a really peaceful place to sit and enjoy a book or cup of coffee. There are tons of turtles and iguanas running around. All of them are friendly. We really enjoyed the beach front as wait staff from the Sol Bar came around and served drinks. The location of the resort is great as it is central to the west side and seven mile beach.
Overall, the staff was really nice, the property was pretty clean and welcoming, and each place we ate at on the resort had great food. The beds were so very comfortable and we slept well each night. I'd highly recommend this place when considering a vacation to Grand Cayman.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Marriott Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort
- Seven Mile Beach Marriott
- Marriott Grand Cayman Beach Resort Cayman Islands