We stayed in unit 5. It was 4 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths. The pictures do not do this unit justice! It was on the ground floor and you just were steps to the pool and beach. The condo had everything that our party of 7 needed including daily housekeeping. It's a great location with a grocery and liquor store across the street and many restaurants within walking distance. After walking by many of the other hotels we considered for our stay, I know we made the right decision to stay at the Beachcomber. We stayed in late May and it was very rainy. I wouldn't go again during the rainy season, which is May - October.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Beachcomber Grand Cayman Hotel
- Beachcomber Grand Cayman Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Mile Beach is truly a world-class beach, set against a dazzling backdrop of tropical landscaping. It could be described as an elite neighborhood of mostly luxurious, private ownership condominiums fronting on the white sand beach and crystal clear turquoise sea. In every such waterfront neighborhood however, there are “special pockets” – sites that rise above the others in terms of beach quality and The Beachcomber is one of these! ... more less