“Very user friendly!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Original 8 Divers Max. Big boats/ small groups. We specifically cater to individuals and small groups looking for personal attention as well as diving freedom. Over 25 years experience diving Cayman's waters. Instruction from beginner Resort divers through Divemaster. We Make Diving Fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lathrop, Missouri
“Very user friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Yesterday was my third dive with Neptune's Divers. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else now. Casey always answers e-mails promptly and is very helpful! It has been my experience some of the others don't but not Neptune's. Stewart and Max took me out yesterday for two dives which were simply amazing! Next year I plan to get certified and will do it through them. They are very friendly and accommodating as well as knowledgable. They made me feel very comfortable!
Thanks guys for a fabulous time!!!

Visited February 2013

Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Excellent diving in Grand Cayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I highly recommend Neptune's Divers if you are headed to Grand Cayman for diving. They are wonderful people and very helpful getting your gear set up for your dive. They are a small operation so there aren't too many people on the boat. We saw some wonderful sea life and the dive masters are very alert and keen, making sure everyone is following and OK. Visit their website for more information and how to contact them. You will have a blast!!!!
Kathleen Anderson-Barden, Prior Lake, MN

Bloomington, Illinois
“Great Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I completed 10 dives with Neptune's in early January; 2 were shore dives. The staff is well qualified, happy to handle all of the equipment, and checks your equipment if you set-up your own. They are very safe. I also did eight dives with them in January of last year. All 18 of the dives were good. The staff is very careful with new or inexperienced divers or even experienced divers that need a bit of help. If you and a buddy want to do your own thing and you are qualified, they are fine with that. A dive master/instructor is in the water as a guide on every dive. After talking to other divers who went with other operators, I am happy that I went with Neptune's. I will go with them again when I return to Grand Cayman.

Their standard two-tank boat drive trip includes one deep dive to between 80 and 100 ft and then a shallow reef dive to about 50 ft. I never saw anything in the deep dives that I had not seen in a shallower dive, but most divers want to go deeper. If you don't want to go so deep, you can stay above the group for the most part.

I did two shore dives with Neptune's on this trip because I was the only scheduled diver on a Sunday. Both dives were well worth it. There were schools of tarpon, sea urchins, a lionfish, and a nice reef with other assorted fish. Plenty of subjects for me to photograph. A couple of my best pictures were from the shore dives. It is worth the time and money to do a shore dive or two. It is a convenient alternative if the boat cannot go out because of beach conditions or rough water at the main part of the reef or wall.

Brooklyn
“Great people, great times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We spent several days diving with Neptune's Divers and had a great time. The boat was well-equiped and comfortable, the diving was fantastic and everyone was super friendly and helpful. Stuart was a wonderful divemaster and loads of fun. After a bit of time on the boat with him, it was like we had been friends with him for years! We'll definitely be back.

Visited December 2012
New York
31 attraction reviews
“Not as good as the last time I was here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've picked Neptune's Divers in the past because they tended to attract smaller groups of more experienced divers. On this trip,many of the divers were very inexperienced and/or had not been diving for a long time. Inexperienced divers tend to take up more of the staff's time, and tends to detract from the dives. All in all, not so bad, but better to dive with a group that has the same experience level. The other issue was that they canceled our last dive trip because of the weather and the inability of the boat to reach the beach. I'm not sure quite was the issue was, but we rescheduled with another dive operator in the afternoon, and the dive was great, with no issues.

Visited January 2013
Caymancase, Owner at Neptune's Divers, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
I'm very sorry that your time with us was not as great as the last. I can count on 1 hand the times we've had to cancel... I'm sorry that you guys were one of them. But where we load our boat was very rough with swells from the cold front in comparison to where you loaded with the other op.... we could not take the chance of our boat going up onto the beach. And I did refund you each $100 US which was $7 US more than what you paid for the trip AND offered to take you on a guided shore dive where it was calm at no charge. I would not have canceled the trip for any other reason but safety for you and our crew and boat.
We take divers of all levels of expertise out diving... beginner's through advanced.