“Fun and laughter....” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Turtle Sports Ltd now offers Stand up paddle board rentals/lessons along 7 mile beach. We also offer wakeboard, wakesurf, waterski and snorkel adventures.
Cayman Islands
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and laughter....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2009

We had a group of gals out on the water yesterday with Justin at Turtle Sports and had an excellent time. It was low key filled with laughter...and everyone used the paddleboards! Thanks Turtle Sports!

san diego
“Turtle Sports is the best shore excursion in Cayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2009

Justin was sitting there in the water with the boat waiting for us. The boat is a Mastercraft CSX. The water was clear all the way to the bottom. The wake on the boat is incredible! His hospitality is second to none. Very accomodating and a great instructor! We did some wakeboarding, wakesurfing, and then some snorkeling. We are already planning on a second visit to Grand Cayman, but next time it will be for a week or more, and not just 8 hours. I highly recommend you visit Justin and Turtle Sports for some wakeboarding, wakesurfing, or snorkeling, he will accomodate you and others with whatever you are interested in doing in Cayman on the water.

Greenwich, CT
“A must for anyone looking to have fun on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2009

I had a great time with Turtle Sports on the Wakeboarding boat. We did a trip with two guys and two girls last time we were in Cayman. It was only my third time out and i was able to get up, get in and out of the wake and even get some air. For the other two (one of the girls didn't try) it was there first time and all of them were able to get up.

It was so good that we even booked another two hours the following day just for the guys. By the end of the second day we were both going in and out of the wake and getting some pretty solid air.

I am convinced that Justin and the boat were the two reasons we were so successful. In addition, we did some wake surfing which was a first for all of us. Wake surfing is a good time and something fun to do to break up the wakeboarding.

I highly suggest this to anyone looking to get out on the water for a while and to try their hand at wakeboarding. This is perfect for a starter as well as someone who is really good. The boat is amazing, the service is great and its a lot of fun. They can even pick you up off the beach in front of your hotel.

Enjoy the activity and tell Justin I said hello.

USA
“turtle sports”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

me and my est freind just got back from wakeboarding and wakesurfing. It was the most fun thing we did all trip the water was super nice and justin helped out alot. I recomend him very much very nice guy and you will have so much of fun

Cayman
“Most fun we've had on the island yet!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

My friends and I went out this past weekend wakesurfing with Turtle Sports. Had no previous experience with ANY water sport and found wakesurfing to be the most fun we've had on the island yet. Justin is very knowledgeable of the sport and EXTREMELY patient. The boat and equipment makes for a first class experience! Highly recommended and will definitely be repeating soon!!!