“Very disappointed we were turned away!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sunshine Grill

Sunshine Grill
1465 Esterley Tibbetts | at the Sunshine Suites Resort, Seven Mile Beach KY1-1201, Grand Cayman
+1 345-946-5848
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: Enjoy world-class casual dining with true Caribbean flair for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks. Our colorful poolside restaurant with award winning food at an affordable price has made the Sunshine Grill a favorite for local residents and international visitors alike. Everyday favorites include the BEST angus burgers, award winning fish tacos and island specialty drinks.
Hampstead, Maryland
“Very disappointed we were turned away!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We attempted to order carry-out from the Sunshine Grill on 6/8/13 at about 1:00 pm. The restaurant seemed semi-busy but there were several tables open. I was very surprised when we tried to order for carry-out and were told they could not accommodate us at that time.

Visited June 2013

• Finnish first
Raleigh
“Go for lunch...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Atmosphere was beachy (by the pool) and music was festive. Tacos were good but maybe I'm too much of a plain eater...I wasn't as crazy about them as everyone on here made them seem. Wouldn't be on my short list when I return to Grand Cayman.

Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Sunshine Grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Good food, very casual atmosphere. Not on the beach and somewhat hard to find as it is by a pool of a hotel. But totally known for the food. Try the fish tacos as they were awesome.

Visited May 2013
Canada
“Mojitos and Fish Tacos to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you're going to the Sunshine Grill and you are of age, don't think twice, get a mojito. I'm going to be pining for those mojitos until I can get back to Grand Cayman. A mojito accompanied with the fish tacos and you're set. I can't wait to go back there!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Fish tacos! Fish tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I've eaten at many restaurtants in the Cayman Islands and no-frills Sunshine Grill has better food than the more expensive ones.

The fish tacos, all varieties, are the best I've ever had. People love the burger but the quality of beef you get in the Caribbean is probably not the same as what we're spoiled with in the U.S.

Visited November 2012