“My favorite meal of the week” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Copper Falls Steakhouse

Copper Falls Steakhouse
43 Canal Point Drive, P.O. Box 327 | Across from The Strand Shopping Center, Seven Mile Beach KY1-1301, Grand Cayman
345-945-4755
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Copper Falls Steakhouse presents one of the most unique and innovative menus ever seen. Not only does every entrée include a complimentary martini, well-drink or beer, you also get to choose which vegetables and starch you prefer – plus each steak dinner has a choice of six different sauces. From an 8-ounce Filet to a 28-ounce Porterhouse, our Certified Angus Beef steaks are hand-cut and aged 28 days before grilling to your liking. If you fancy something other than steaks, our menu also offers Rack of Lamb, Center-Cut Pork Chop, various chicken and seafood dishes, as well as several vegetarian dishes.
Raleigh
“My favorite meal of the week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We tried to go to all the main places to eat on Grand Cayman. Copper Falls was my favorite of the entire week. I had the filet mignon and it was perfect! Our waitress was wonderful and everyone there was so nice. The atmosphere was cozy and warm. If/when we return to Grand Cayman Copper Falls will be on my list.

Visited June 2013

90% Recommend
PA
“Dinner and drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Dining in Grand Cayman is extremely expensive, so we thought we would give Copper Falls a try. Dinner included a drink and the meal was complete with sides. I loved my steak. The service was friendly and attentive.

Visited June 2013
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Good steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

seems like a place the locals go to as well. not particularly fancy, just very good steaks. Reasonably priced - by GC standards, and conveniently located.

Visited May 2013
“Best Steak !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to eat here out last night on the island. What a find!! That was the best steak that I have EVER had. Period !

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Good, but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We were in the mood for steak. And this was close to our hotel. Food was good. All the servers mention meals come with a drink, starch and veggie like this is some new amazing concept. . But not sure it was worth the steep prices.

• Visited May 2013