“Wonderful Jet Skiing in Cayman” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 59 activities in George Town
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Revel in the exhilaration of zooming through the blue-green waters of Cayman, not to mention tooling around on our Sea Doo GTS Jet Skis (waverunners). We limit each tour to five Wave Runners plus your tour guide so your guaranteed an intimate 2.5Hr experience. You'll take the scenic route, traveling the length of the famous North Sound of Grand Cayman to stingray city and the reef to snorkel. Free pick up from cruise ships and 7 mile beach hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Waterloo, Canada
“Wonderful Jet Skiing in Cayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Before we went on our Disney Cruise last week, I searched online for a company that offered Jet Skiing tours.
Found Ebanks (on Tripadvisor) and dropped them a line for more information. Noelle at Ebanks was great at providing thorough information and answered all of my concerns.

We booked a customized tour with them to Star Fish beach and snorkeling at the Barrier Reef.

Our ship was early so we contacted them to see if we could go earlier than planned. They were able to accommodate us and promptly met us at the Hard Rock Café and took us to the Marina.

The next 2-3 hours were fantastic. My son (7) had a wonderful time and both guides (William and Lendel) were really great with him. We loved the snorkeling and got some great pictures. Star Fish Beach was also a big hit.

Overall, I would highly recommend this company. It is an expensive afternoon but some great memories generated!! Well worth it!

Visited September 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“A great trip to take in Cayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We booked the stingray and starfish jet ski tour and had a great time. The jet ski portion of the trip is worth the rate along. Holding the stingrays is a wonderful experience. The two guides were super friendly and made sure we got lots of good pictures.

Visited September 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Jet ski to Stingray Beach & Snorkel Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I went on this Jet-ski to Stingray Beach & Snorkel excursion while our ship was in Grand Cayman and it was the highlight of our trip! It was my first time on a jet-ski and it was so much fun! And I didn't expect to be so impressed with the stingrays, but handling them (holding & petting them) was very cool. Then we tried snorkeling for the first time. My only criticism is that I had thought the guides might provide some instruction for those of us that we 1st time snorkelers, but they did not. In every other way, they were very knowledgeable, friendly and informative. They were also very cognizant of making sure that we made it back to our ship on time so although we did not book the excursion through Carnival, it accommodated our schedule perfectly. We loved this excursion!!!

Eustis, Florida
“This is what it is all about!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My son and I arrived at our pick-up point a half hour early and the driver was there already. It's a short 10 minute ride to the pier. Make sure to be dressed in swim shorts as we were not. They did have a trailer to change in. Also make sure that you were sunglasses as the salt water got into my sons eye's. This was the longest jet ski tour that we have ever been on. It seemed it took forever to get to the stingrays. It was nice that the tour guide was friends with the other guides and got us food to feed the stingrays. You are on the jet skis for about an hour total there and back. The fastest we could get the jet skis up to was 45mph and that was really fast on water! I would Highly Recommend the tour company as we would use them again.

houston, texas
“once again Ebanks Watersports was the best time was had on the island!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was my 4th trip with this crew and once again had on of the best times of my life!!! There is not one bad thing to be said about this tour! It is a must do if you are in the Cayman Islands! To be able to take your own jet ski out to stingray city is hands down the way to go if you are looking for some adventure!!! I cant wait to book our next trip the the Ebanks Crew!!!! :)