“Great Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

$87*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Revel in the exhilaration of zooming through the blue-green waters of Cayman, not to mention tooling around on our Sea Doo GTS Jet Skis (waverunners). We limit each tour to five Wave Runners plus your tour guide so your guaranteed an intimate 2.5Hr experience. You'll take the scenic route, traveling the length of the famous North Sound of Grand Cayman to stingray city and the reef to snorkel. Free pick up from cruise ships and 7 mile beach hotels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great trip with very organised staff. I hated the jet ski's at first as I had never ridden one before but after the initial journey it was great. The Cayman Islands are beautiful and this trip shows you all the best bits. The stingrays are great too although it does get really crowded here so you move on quite quickly to the other stops that are less busy. Overall I would definitely recommend.

Visited April 2013

“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

So much fun! Our group was small so we got lots of time with the rays and the snorkeling was lots of fun too! The tour guide was really cool and it was a great experience. Definitely recommend it!

Manassas, Virginia
“Great Jet Ski Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The tour was awesome and the Rays where very awesome and the Jet Ski's were fast. My girl friend first time on Jet Ski's and had no issues with keeping up with the group. The tour guides were cool.

los angeles
6 attraction reviews
“Jetski to Stingray City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I did the tour on the jet ski to Stingray City, Starfish Island, and a snorkel site. Our guide Lindy was great - he found us starfish and stingrays to take pictures with. It was a great way to get out to Stingray City. When I saw the boats with loads of people on them, I was definitely glad I took this route. The jet skis were so much fun! Would definitely recommend!

Visited May 2013
“Incredible adventurous excursion worth every penny and more....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

First of all it was my 1st time on jet skis and i was terrified. However I rode in with my bf who has no fear of adventure and had the time of my life. Sting rays were fun and much larger than I expected, but docile. The snorkeling was amazing!! We were in each spot for @20 minutes and just wished we had more time. We rode on the jet skis for a good amount of time. We were the only ones at the sting ray/shark city (snorkel) who arrived on jet skis, we bragged about it all cruise. Totally worth every penny and a must do once in your lifetime excursion. You will not be disappointed :)