“Once in a lifetime” 5 of 5 stars

+1 345-926-1744
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cayman Eco Adventures offers trips to Grand Cayman's famous Stingray City. With groups limited twenty five, an experienced crew and a fast boat, you will see for yourself why we are one of the best tour companies in the Cayman Islands.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were recommended this trip by friends who live in Caymen. We were on our honeymoon and it was really one of the highlights of our trip. It's relaxed, informative and extremely enjoyable. Our guide Kevin took great care in what he did and you could tell he cares about the environment where he works. The stingrays I will never forget. A Truely fantastic experience.

1 Thank The_whim

Zhengzhou, Henan, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome experience! Would love to do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Our party went as a shore excursion from a Carnival cruise. We were met at the port and taken to the boat. The guides were super friendly and they drove the boat quickly over to the stingrays before everyone else arrived. We had plenty of food and time with the stingrays. I LOVED playing with them and so glad our guides got us there early. By the time we left, tons of other boats were there. We then did some snorkeling at the barrier reef. The corral and fish were beautiful! The guides also provided plenty of refreshments and fresh fruits for us to snack on. Our last stop was to see the starfish, and once again, it did not disappoint. The starfish are beautiful and the area was great. I definitely recommend booking with Cayman Eco Adventures! The guides are very friendly and try to let everyone have a memorable experience! If we go back to Grand Cayman, I would book this tour again!

1 Thank Lanping D
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Total Customer Satisfaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I wrote a review dated Aug 8 entitled, "Short Changed" & since then I've a different perception of Eco Cayman Adventures. Kat, the company's adventure specialist, took the initiative to contact me with regard to my disappointment in not making it to Starfish Island. She gave my friend and I a partial refund for compensation.
A few days later, the owner, Mr. Whitney, authorized a full refund, which was totally unexpected. He goes by the company's policy making sure his customers are totally satisfied with the service rendered. I'm writing not because of the full refund received but I salute this company for their outstanding business ethic and integrity. They don't just take your money and forget about providing their customer with a pleasurable tour experience.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank eztraveller2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Snorkel tour and the Sting Rays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were referred to use Cayman Eco Adventures by a friend who lives on the island. Captain Kevin and Chip were our guides. We were picked up promptly, climbed aboard a 42' boat, and off we went - first to the coral reef that lies in the North Sound. It was beautiful that day, a bit cloudy without the glaring sun, and the fish were amazing. We spent at least 30 minutes there and off we went to the sandbar (NOT Sting Ray City) where we had an absolutely fabulous time with the sting rays. We had a new toy (GoPro) and took some amazing footage. This is only the second place in the WORLD that sting rays are fed and friendly without being held captive. We were the only boat on the sandbar, the others moved on to the reef -- so it was perfect! Then we went to Starfish Island and had another 30 minutes there as well. We had a blast ..so enjoy!

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not bad after all!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family shared the same experience of being short changed by this tour group. It was unpleasant because we did not get to hold the stingray for picture taking. Our tour operator ran out of food very quickly and all we could do was watching other tour groups enjoy their close stingray encounter with envy. Then without an explanation, we were told we had to return and skip the starfish stop. What a disappointment! Nonetheless, after my friend's review/feedback, Cayman Eco Adventure took the initiative to contact her to rectify the situation. I am very impressed that this company really stands behind its words to make sure customers are satisfied. We are promised a small partial refund. Their action has totally changed my opinion about them. This company is not bad after all. Word of advice: just speak up and they will listen!

Visited July 2013