“Beautiful Snorkeling” 5 of 5 stars

345-949-4420
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach Bum Watersports specializes in small group tours. We offer Kayak Snorkel Tours, Self Drive Mini Boat Tours, Beach Horseback Trail Ride Tours, Jet Ski Safaris. WE ARE GROWING AGAIN, we now are running the Happy Hour Party Boat Sunset Cruises. We also have a retail store location right next to the Royal Watler Cruise Ship terminal. Our store offers cold drinks,T-shirts, Snorkel Gear rentals / sales, Kayak rentals, Sea Jet rentals, and Duty Free Liquor sales to the cruise ship passengers. Please come by and see us! We Rent Fun!!!
virginia
40 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Snorkeling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

On a cruise stop in Grand Cayman, I rented snorkel equipment for $12 and snorkeled out to the wreck of the Cali. It was great, saw a lot of small and large fish and it was cool to snorkel over the shipwreck. Noticed while in the shop they have reasonable prices for renting jetskis as well and we will most likely do that on our next stop over in Grand Cayman!

Visited December 2013

burton on trent
15 attraction reviews
“Snorkelling over wreck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This small shop is adjacent to the Georgetown Cruise Centre.
I hired a guide for an hour to look over the 1944 wreck of the CALI. Decent snorkelling eqpt was included in price of $20 for an hour.( I had my own ) Fresh water shower is available afterwards. The wreck is a home for many colourful fish and well worth the money. In addition large tarpon are close inshore plus I saw a medium sized stingray as a bonus. Definitely recommended.
Other activities are available as well.

Visited November 2013
Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Fun times guaranteed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

A group of us headed out on their happy hour party boat sunset cruise and had a blast. Weather you are a group or couple and looking for a good night out and some great memories then I would highly recommend these guys! I've also heard great things about their stingray city jet ski your!

Visited October 2013
4 attraction reviews
“We loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We went on the jetski tour a few days ago and it was in fact my first jetski experience! Karin, our guide made me feel very comfortable and she was really knowledgeable as well! It was a great day! They are located in George Town, easy to find! I would recommend them for a jetski tour for sure!

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Wow ......just wow !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a fabulous Jet Ski Safari !!!!!

Our small family group of four had never been on jet skis and so as we set off (very slowly) out of the harbour ,I was slightly concerned when our fabulous guide - Paul - pointed to the land I could barely see in the distance and said ' we are going over there' ! I did not expect to be back by nightfall at the speed I was going !

We did speed up and Paul was incredibly patient - of course our son was fully in control and racing off on his jet ski within minutes !!!!

Our safari included a trip to Starfish point - beautiful snorkeling and and then on to Sting Ray City. It's impossible to describe the beauty of the stingrays that surround you. Beach Bums timed our trip at the end of the day so that there was no one else on the sandbank apart from us and one other small boat which left as we arrived - truly the only way to have this experience!

They picked us up from our hotel and dropped us back after our amazing afternoon - my son did not stop smiling for the rest of the day !!! This trip made his vacation.

Thank you so much Beach Bums - we will be back !

Visited August 2013